Here are the highlights for Chicago grocery sales April 18-25. The thing I’m most excited about is the free Ken’s dressing at Jewel, because hasn’t it been too long since we saw any freebies?
SALES THAT START WEDNESDAY
- Aldi: Green peppers 99 cents per 3-pack. Cantaloupe and pineapple 99 cents apiece. Strawberries 99 cents for 16 oz. See Aldi weekly ads online. Find Aldi locations.
- Tony’s Finer Foods: Gallon milk $2.49 limit 1. Whole chickens 78 cents a pound. La Preferida canned pinto beans 99 cents for 29 oz., limit 6. Limes 12/$1. See Tony’s locations and ads.
- Fair Share Super Market (a Centrella store): Boneless skinless chicken breast $1.59/lb. Eggs 79 cents a dozen. Gallon milk $2.39, limit 1. See locations and specials.
- Angelo Caputo’s: Boneless skinless chicken breast $1.59/lb. family pack. Ataulfo mangos 3/$1. Zucchini 49 cents a pound. See the onlinead/shopping list builder and locations.
- Food4Less: Family pack split chicken breasts 99 cents a pound. Watermelon $3.98. Ragu pasta sauce 98 cents. See the Food4Less ad and locations.
SALES THAT START THURSDAY
- Jewel-Osco: Free Ken’s dressings with coupon. Use the store coupon on the front of the ad to get two bottles for 99 cents apiece. Then pair that with two $1 manufacturer’s coupons from the 3/11 SmartSource for FREE DRESSING. See Jewel locations and ad. If you haven’t already, sign up for Jewel emails to print a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase.
- Dominick’s: On Just for U, $1.97 gallons of milk continue (but you have to add it again each week that it’s available). Classico pasta sauce for $1.37 is also on Just for U. They’re running the “spend $75, get a $10 coupon” deal again. See Dominick’s locations and online sale ads. Get personalized Dominick’s deals on Just for U. Check this week’s Deal Match offers here.
- Ultra: Boneless round steak $2.98/pound. Powerade 32 oz. bottles 48 cents apiece when you buy 15. See Ultra locations and ads.